Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Raja Sekhar <bv...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/28 01:20:35 UTC

CXF Webclient(ver. 3.2.5) not working with apache Tomcat 9 version

Hi Team,

I am using apache tomact  9.x for my webeserver. Recently the cxf jars got
updated to 3.2.5 in my setup. But, WebClient.create(URI) is not working,
and we are unable to use webclient with 3.25 jars. It works fine with cxf
jars - 3.0.9 version. Please check and update us asap. I was blocked due to
this.

Please update whether any known issue exists while using  3.2.5 jars for
Apache 9.

Thanks & Regards
Rajasekhar

Re: CXF Webclient(ver. 3.2.5) not working with apache Tomcat 9 version

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
What error did you observe?