Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/27 22:55:03 UTC

4.1 issues

Hi,

I checked out the latest 4.1
Built it fine, now I am running it and it get stuck at:

INFO  [cloud.serializer.GsonHelper] (main:) Default Builder inited.
INFO  [cloudstack.discovery.ApiDiscoveryServiceImpl] (main:) Api Discovery Service: Annotation, docstrings, api relation graph processed in 306.282 ms
INFO  [cloud.api.ApiServer] (Thread-14:) ApiServer listening on port 8096

The mgt server does not come up on 8080.

I cranked up the memory to 2GB with:
export MAVEN_OPTS="-Xmx2048m -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=8787,server=y,suspend=n"

thoughts ?

-sebastien

Re: 4.1 issues

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 27, 2013, at 4:58 PM, Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> See my other thread, maybe you're hitting a similar issue. If you
> revert the commit I mention does it work for you? Do you get a 'not
> found' tomcat page when you try to hit the UI?

no, I actually don't get an error in the jetty logs, and don't even hit tomcat on 8080.

it's actually the 4.1l10n branch

Re: 4.1 issues

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.