Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/11 10:48:11 UTC

Board report for June

Folks

Here is the board report I propose to send:

Notable Happenings:
------------------------------
We voted in two new committers, Hiranya Jayathilaka and Evanthika Amarasiri.

Releases
interacting positively.

What have I missed?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Board report for June

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Paul
> Notable Happenings:
> We voted in two new committers, Hiranya Jayathilaka and Evanthika Amarasiri.
>
> Releases
> interacting positively.
>
> What have I missed?

I guess thats about it..