Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by agateaaa <ag...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/25 02:39:16 UTC

debian package for HCatalog?

Hi All:

I was looking for building a debian package for HCatalog and noticed that
there is a JIRA already for that

Does anyone know the state of that JIRA ? (Patch exists to build a rpm -
but not deb package)

BTW - I have already built a hive debian package which was very useful.

Thanks to everybody working on this project!

agateaaa

Re: debian package for HCatalog?

Posted by giridharan kesavan <gk...@hortonworks.com>.
thanks for reminding.
Im supposed to work on it. Got real busy in the last couple of months,
but I can spend sometime this week and get this deb porting done.

-Grii

--
-Giri

Re: debian package for HCatalog?