Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl> on 2005/05/14 16:55:15 UTC

CForms icons problem

Am I the only one to have images coming from cocoon-forms-block.jar
broken? They are ok in src folder but they aren't properly rendered by
the browser. This is not the case of my browser because the same tool on
src/ as on unpacked jar.

Re: CForms icons problem

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 04:55:15PM +0200, Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Am I the only one to have images coming from cocoon-forms-block.jar
> broken? They are ok in src folder but they aren't properly rendered by
> the browser. This is not the case of my browser because the same tool on
> src/ as on unpacked jar.

Fixed, thanks to help from Vadim.  Gif files were being keyword
filtered by Ant, causing corruption.  I split the copying now
to handle text and binary files separately.  Please fine-tune
the selection of files if you notice any other binary files
in addition to the gif's.

--Tim Larson

Re: CForms icons problem

Posted by Tim Larson <ti...@keow.org>.
On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 04:55:15PM +0200, Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Am I the only one to have images coming from cocoon-forms-block.jar
> broken? They are ok in src folder but they aren't properly rendered by
> the browser. This is not the case of my browser because the same tool on
> src/ as on unpacked jar.

I have the same problem, as I reported earlier.  A completely fresh
checkout of cocoon in a new directory and a fresh compile of this
checkout by a freshly downloaded j2sdk1.4.2_08 DID -NOT- solve it.
To be clear, this problem is with svn trunk only...the 2_1_X branch
works fine for me.

--Tim Larson