Posted to users@maven.apache.org by manoj kaushik <ma...@daffodildb.com> on 2006/09/07 11:03:20 UTC

exporting database files through maven 1.0.2

hi everybody
i want to know that if there is any plugin or way in maven 1.0.2 with which
i can export database files . any help regarding this will be highly
appreciated.
thanks in advance
Manoj Kaushik

Re: exporting database files through maven 1.0.2

Posted by manoj kaushik <ma...@daffodildb.com>.
hi Arnaud
thanks for the reply

Manoj Kaushik