Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Lahiru Jayathilake <la...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2018/03/08 10:43:43 UTC

Apache Airavata Introduction

Hi Everyone,

I recently started with Apache Airavata and still, I am going through some
documents to have a better understanding. Since I went through few
documents, videos and presentations I thought it would be valuable to blog
because people who are newly joining to this community can get a basic
understanding about Airavata.

Here is the link to the blog -
https://medium.com/@lahiru_j/introduction-to-apache-airavata-in-progress-31b635e2f65c

Any guidance and comments would be very helpful to improve it. Note that I
am still continuing to update the blog with time.

Lahiru Jayathilake
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa

<https://lk.linkedin.com/in/lahirujayathilake>