Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2004/12/10 16:43:23 UTC

Quicker build turn-around

Hey guys,

I see that currently ant build deletes everything before starting the build...
And tries to generate Forrest documentation as well... It's quite time
consuming. Is there a way for a quicker turn around from code change to compiled
db-ojb.jar?

Thanks,
Vadim

Re: Quicker build turn-around

Posted by Thomas Dudziak <to...@first.fhg.de>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> I see that currently ant build deletes everything before starting the
> build... And tries to generate Forrest documentation as well... It's
> quite time consuming. Is there a way for a quicker turn around from
> code change to compiled db-ojb.jar?

"ant jar" or "ant jar-debug"

Tom