Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Shailesh Jain <sh...@stellapps.com> on 2017/12/19 16:27:54 UTC

Triggers in Flink CEP

Hi,

Similar to the way it is exposed in Windows operator, is it possible to use
Triggers inside the Pattern Operator to fire partially matched patterns
(when certain events are very late and we want some level of controlled
early evaluation)?

I assume that Windows are used internally to implement the CEP library, so
wanted to know how much of a work will it be to extend the library to
expose this functionality.

Thanks,
Shailesh

Re: Triggers in Flink CEP