Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bjarne Olsen <Bj...@gmx.net> on 2000/10/25 18:03:39 UTC

Error when using Tag inside another Tag

Hi!

I have a problem when using XSP. Underneath a short example snippet.

My xml-file looks like this:
<product id="45334"/>

and my xsl-file trying to create an order-form like this:

<form>
	<select name= <xsl:value-of select="@id">>
	<input type="submit">
</form>

How do I avoid this "tag inside tag" - structure?

TIA
Bjarne

Re: Error when using Tag inside another Tag

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
Read about Attribute Value Templates, see XSLT spec or
www.mulberrytech.com.

Basically you do this:

<form>
	<select name="{@id}">