Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/10 22:29:52 UTC

byte-code modification at class loading time for JPA

Before I spend days looking into this...

For JPA support we need to be able to insert a byte-code swizzler
into our classloader so the jpa implementation can do load-time
enhancement.  Does anyone already know how to do this with our
MultiParentClassloader?  Any examples of something similar (maybe in
cglib or somesuch?)?

thanks
david jencks

Re: byte-code modification at class loading time for JPA

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
I have no idea how good an implementation this is, but it's something
you can look at...

http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gplugins/jpa/trunk/base/common/src/java/org/gplugins/jpa/app/TransformingClassLoader.java?view=markup

Thanks,
     Aaron