Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by deepa <de...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/19 17:40:23 UTC

Sort column header for PageableListView

Hi All,

My project is already developed in Wicket framework. In which
PageableListView is used to display number of records with pagination.
Further i have to make this list sortable on clicking its column header.
I could find examples given for DataTable to sort, but can anybody give me
sample code for PageableListView to sort by column header click.

I will be thankful..

Deepa.. .

Re: Sort column header for PageableListView

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
See how HeadersToolbar does this for datatable, you can reuse all
those sortable components

-igor

Posted by Anton Bessonov <ex...@googlemail.com>.
Hi! Like this?