Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Gaet <ga...@free.fr> on 2005/02/09 14:51:43 UTC

Error 404: FileNotFound : sortError

Hello to all,

I use a <layout:pager maxPageItems="10">  tage around a <layout:collection
..> tag in my jsp (very simple ;o)).

The problem is when I click on a link of the pager to go to the next page
and then press the "Refresh button" of Internet Explorer. If I try to
navigate again on my pager links, I got the following error : "Error 404:
FileNotFound : sortError"

If you could help me....

Thanks

AW: Struts Wireless Question

Posted by Martin Kindler <ki...@arcor.de>.
Brandon,

the easiest way I can think of is using http headers. You may have a look on
http://wurfl.sourceforge.net. They strive to build a list of the
capabilities of mobile phones. There is even a standard (I think) for
manufacturers of mobile phones to give access to the capabilities of their
devices. Have a look at e.g. http://forum.nokia.com. In their documents
section they have a paper "Introduction to User Agent Profile v1.1" which
gives you some information.

Martin

RE: Struts Wireless Question

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hello,
	Not sure if I can help... but last year I wrote a Struts-based
application that was communicating with a  J2ME Emulator phone via XML.
I was using kXML on the emulator.. the emulator was just loading a
struts URL, which was getting the input stream and parse it to get the
data for request.. after processing a response was sent in XML to the
J2ME emulator

Or you may want to check Frank Zammetti's project on sourceforge, it
does
What I said above (and more I gues) in a better way

http://sourceforge.net/projects/strutsws/

regards
	marco

Struts Wireless Question