Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by a9...@unet.univie.ac.at on 2001/05/30 11:20:37 UTC

Apache::FakeRequest et.al. ?

Hi!

I am trying to run a rather big and complex mod_perl module from
the prompt, but I cannot get it running.

The problem is that the module needs to access some variables
that are stored in the Apache Config File, but neither
Apache::FakeRequest nore apr.pl (posted here by Andrew Ho
(andrew@tellme.com) some time ago) seem to a) parse the
Apache Config Files or b) implement some fake $r->dir_config call.

Before I start to write a Apache Config File parser or manually
copy&paste a lot of dir_config values from the Apache Config File
into a script, I would like to ask the assembled mod_perl-ers if
somebody allready did something like this, or point me to the part
in the various documentations that covers this but that I wasn't able to
find.

TIA!

--
Thomas Klausner
http://domm.zsi.at

Re: Apache::FakeRequest et.al. ?

Posted by Ged Haywood <ge...@www2.jubileegroup.co.uk>.
Hi there,

On Wed, 30 May 2001 a9403692@unet.univie.ac.at wrote:

> I am trying to run a rather big and complex mod_perl module from
> the prompt, but I cannot get it running.

http://perl.apache.org/guide

73,
Ged.