Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Keith Bottner <kb...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/23 20:00:43 UTC

UploadedFile causes JVM to Terminate

Using Tapestry 5.0.14
Using Tomcat 6.0.13
Using Mac OS X 10.5.5, with JVM 1.5.0_13

I want to upload an image so I am using the UploadFile support that
comes with Tapestry 5; however, after the file has been selected and
the form submitted, and after the onValidateForm event occurs a severe
exception occurs that craters the JVM that Tomcat is running within.
The onSuccess event never occurs. Has anyone else seen this problem?
Does anybody know of a solution?

tml file has
<input type="file" t:type="upload" t:id="logofile" size="50"
style="height:auto"/>

java class
@Property
private UploadedFile logofile;

I never get a chance to use logofile in onSuccess because the JVM has
crashed by that time.

Anyone????

Thanks in advance,

Keith

Re: t5.0.15 datefield

Posted by Martin Grotzke <ma...@javakaffee.de>.
Hi,

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 23:59 +0200, Luca Menegus wrote:
[snip]
> if anybody is interested I'll have some more tests tomorrow.
I have also seen this issue but didn't find the time to have a look at
it. So I'm definitely interested :)

> Looking forward to have a fix for this issue included in the next release.
Sounds really good!

Cheers,
Martin

On Tue, 2008-09-23 at 23:59 +0200, Luca Menegus wrote:
> Hi all,
>  don't know if this has been already reported but the new datefield
> component's not working for me. The problem seems to lie in the onParse
> methos of the org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.DateField class
> which reads:
>
> JSONObject onParse()
>     {
>         String input = request.getParameter(INPUT_PARAMETER);
>         JSONObject response = *new* JSONObject();
>         *try*
>         {
>             Date date = format.parse(input);
>             response.put(RESULT, date.toString());
>         }
>         *catch* (ParseException ex)
>         {
>             response.put(ERROR, ex.getMessage());
>         }
>         *return* response;
>     }
>
> It formats the response using date.toString() which returns a string
> which is not parsable by JS in my current setup. I got around it
> replacing "response.put(RESULT,date.toString());" with
> "response.put(RESULT, popupFormat.format(date));" (popupFormat is
> defined in the same class as *new* SimpleDateFormat(*"MM/dd/yyyy"*);).
> Don't know if this format is correctly parsed by all browser in every
> Locale, if anybody is interested I'll have some more tests tomorrow.
> Looking forward to have a fix for this issue included in the next release.
> Nice night,
>  Luca

Martin Grotzke
http://www.javakaffee.de/blog/

t5.0.15 datefield

Re: UploadedFile causes JVM to Terminate

Posted by Keith Bottner <kb...@gmail.com>.
I don't have one available to me at the moment. I thought I would try
to see if anyone else was having the problem to try to determine my
next direction.

Keith

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

I use UploadFile extensively with Java 6 version 1.6.0_07 on Windows and
Linux. Never had any problems.

-Filip

Posted by Keith Bottner <kb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Keith Bottner <kb...@gmail.com>.
I thought of that so I tried uploading a simple text file with only
the word Simple in it and I get the same error.

Unfortunately I have some Macs that are older and although they are
running Leopard 10.5.5 they are not 64-bit and the Java VM 1.6 is only
available for 64-bit machines. In addition I cannot seem to find any
place where Apple has a newer version than the Java VM 1.5.0_13 that
is already installed. Our production servers are using 1.5.0_15 so
hopefully that will solve the problem. I will try to get on to one of
the newer 64-bit Macs to see if the problem still exists with 1.6 as
soon as I can.

In the mean time does any body else have any ideas?

Posted by Jason Courcoux <jx...@ts.com>.
Hi Keith,

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.

Posted by Keith Bottner <kb...@gmail.com>.
Don't know that it will help but here is the OS Report

Process:         java [2673]
Identifier:      java
Version:         ??? (???)
Code Type:       X86 (Native)
Parent Process:  eclipse [341]

Date/Time:       2008-09-23 15:13:38.682 -0500
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.5.5 (9F33)
Report Version:  6

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGBUS)
Exception Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE at 0x0000000000000000
Crashed Thread:  3

Thread 0:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x96cfd0ce CFRunLoopRunSpecific +
1790
3   com.apple.CoreFoundation      	0x96cfdcf8 CFRunLoopRunInMode + 88
4   java                          	0x0000513e 0x1000 + 16702
5   java                          	0x0000258a 0x1000 + 5514

Thread 1:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c6b0da accept$UNIX2003 + 10
1   ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
2   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
3   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
4   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
5   ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
6   ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
7   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
8   ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
9   libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
10  libclient.dylib               	0x004d2356 0x3b9000 + 1151830
11  libclient.dylib               	0x004744b1 0x3b9000 + 767153
12  libclient.dylib               	0x00490e4f 0x3b9000 + 884303
13  libclient.dylib               	0x0060f78b JVM_InvokeMethod + 411
14  ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
15  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
16  ???                           	0x03672c80 0 + 57093248
17  ???                           	0x036729bc 0 + 57092540
18  ???                           	0x035f1dc0 0 + 56565184
19  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
20  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
21  ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
22  libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
23  libclient.dylib               	0x004d2356 0x3b9000 + 1151830
24  libclient.dylib               	0x00470422 0x3b9000 + 750626
25  libclient.dylib               	0x005cfa70 JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl +
132144
26  java                          	0x00002633 0x1000 + 5683
27  java                          	0x00004485 0x1000 + 13445
28  java                          	0x00004d3b 0x1000 + 15675
29  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c2f6f5 _pthread_start + 321
30  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c2f5b2 thread_start + 34

Thread 2:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c73f67 mach_msg_server + 491
3   libclient.dylib               	0x003c7ed5 0x3b9000 + 61141
4   libclient.dylib               	0x003c7c95 0x3b9000 + 60565
5   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
6   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 3 Crashed:
0   libclient.dylib               	0x004d57df 0x3b9000 + 1165279
1   libclient.dylib               	0x00422292 0x3b9000 + 430738
2   libclient.dylib               	0x00420c31 0x3b9000 + 425009
3   libclient.dylib               	0x0041f756 0x3b9000 + 419670
4   libclient.dylib               	0x0041e73e 0x3b9000 + 415550
5   libclient.dylib               	0x0041d905 0x3b9000 + 411909
6   libclient.dylib               	0x00484ef9 0x3b9000 + 835321
7   libclient.dylib               	0x00484805 0x3b9000 + 833541
8   libclient.dylib               	0x0048467a 0x3b9000 + 833146
9   libclient.dylib               	0x004842d1 0x3b9000 + 832209
10  libclient.dylib               	0x006d9098 JVM_RaiseSignal + 814904
11  libclient.dylib               	0x00653a55 JVM_RaiseSignal + 268533
12  libclient.dylib               	0x00473b02 0x3b9000 + 764674
13  libclient.dylib               	0x004739c8 0x3b9000 + 764360
14  libclient.dylib               	0x0041603d 0x3b9000 + 380989
15  libclient.dylib               	0x00415d57 0x3b9000 + 380247
16  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
17  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 4:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x0041728a 0x3b9000 + 385674
4   libclient.dylib               	0x00416875 0x3b9000 + 383093
5   libclient.dylib               	0x005f8201 JVM_MonitorWait + 465
6   ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
7   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
8   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
9   ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
10  libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
11  libclient.dylib               	0x00416763 0x3b9000 + 382819
12  libclient.dylib               	0x00416655 0x3b9000 + 382549
13  libclient.dylib               	0x00416595 0x3b9000 + 382357
14  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
15  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
16  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 5:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x0041728a 0x3b9000 + 385674
4   libclient.dylib               	0x00416875 0x3b9000 + 383093
5   libclient.dylib               	0x005f8201 JVM_MonitorWait + 465
6   ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
7   ???                           	0x036a9b04 0 + 57318148
8   ???                           	0x0365268c 0 + 56960652
9   ???                           	0x035f1dc0 0 + 56565184
10  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
11  ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
12  libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
13  libclient.dylib               	0x00416763 0x3b9000 + 382819
14  libclient.dylib               	0x00416655 0x3b9000 + 382549
15  libclient.dylib               	0x00416595 0x3b9000 + 382357
16  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
17  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
18  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 6:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x004d12b9 0x3b9000 + 1147577
4   libclient.dylib               	0x00471838 0x3b9000 + 755768
5   libclient.dylib               	0x00644bae JVM_RaiseSignal + 207438
6   libclient.dylib               	0x00631040 JVM_RaiseSignal + 126688
7   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x0003997f 0x32000 + 31103
8   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x000408c4 Agent_OnLoad + 6316
9   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x0005114a Agent_OnLoad + 74034
10  libclient.dylib               	0x004fc1f2 0x3b9000 + 1323506
11  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
12  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
13  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 7:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x004fbecd 0x3b9000 + 1322701
4   libclient.dylib               	0x004fbbc7 0x3b9000 + 1321927
5   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00053fd2 Agent_OnLoad + 85946
6   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x0004729e Agent_OnLoad + 33414
7   libclient.dylib               	0x004fc1f2 0x3b9000 + 1323506
8   libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
9   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
10  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 8:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c4e636 recvfrom$UNIX2003 + 10
1   libdt_socket.jnilib           	0x0034b714 jdwpTransport_OnLoad +
1937
2   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00051b30 Agent_OnLoad + 76568
3   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00040a14 Agent_OnLoad + 6652
4   libclient.dylib               	0x004fc1f2 0x3b9000 + 1323506
5   libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
6   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
7   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 9:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4e2 semaphore_wait_trap + 10
1   libclient.dylib               	0x004179ae 0x3b9000 + 387502
2   libclient.dylib               	0x00417695 0x3b9000 + 386709
3   libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
4   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
5   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 10:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x004d12b9 0x3b9000 + 1147577
4   libclient.dylib               	0x00417fdb 0x3b9000 + 389083
5   libclient.dylib               	0x00417cb8 0x3b9000 + 388280
6   libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
7   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
8   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 11:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x004d13fc 0x3b9000 + 1147900
4   libclient.dylib               	0x004180f0 0x3b9000 + 389360
5   libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
6   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
7   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 12:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d1563 0x3b9000 + 1148259
3   libclient.dylib               	0x0041890f 0x3b9000 + 391439
4   libclient.dylib               	0x0041845a 0x3b9000 + 390234
5   libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
6   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 13:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d1563 0x3b9000 + 1148259
3   libclient.dylib               	0x00418769 0x3b9000 + 391017
4   libclient.dylib               	0x006076c1 JVM_Sleep + 481
5   ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
6   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
7   ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
8   ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
9   libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
10  libclient.dylib               	0x00416763 0x3b9000 + 382819
11  libclient.dylib               	0x00416655 0x3b9000 + 382549
12  libclient.dylib               	0x00416595 0x3b9000 + 382357
13  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
14  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
15  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 14:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c6b0da accept$UNIX2003 + 10
1   ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
2   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
3   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
4   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
5   ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
6   ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
7   ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
8   ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
9   libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
10  libclient.dylib               	0x00416763 0x3b9000 + 382819
11  libclient.dylib               	0x00416655 0x3b9000 + 382549
12  libclient.dylib               	0x00416595 0x3b9000 + 382357
13  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
14  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
15  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 15:
[...]

Thread 16:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x004d13fc 0x3b9000 + 1147900
4   libclient.dylib               	0x004fd704 0x3b9000 + 1328900
5   libclient.dylib               	0x004fd698 0x3b9000 + 1328792
6   libclient.dylib               	0x004fa626 0x3b9000 + 1316390
7   libclient.dylib               	0x004fbdc4 0x3b9000 + 1322436
8   libclient.dylib               	0x004fbbc7 0x3b9000 + 1321927
9   libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00053fd2 Agent_OnLoad + 85946
10  libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00046537 Agent_OnLoad + 29983
11  libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00046967 Agent_OnLoad + 31055
12  libjdwp.jnilib                	0x0004374e Agent_OnLoad + 18230
13  libjdwp.jnilib                	0x00043c7c Agent_OnLoad + 19556
14  libjdwp.jnilib                	0x000455e7 Agent_OnLoad + 26063
15  libclient.dylib               	0x0064d925 JVM_RaiseSignal + 243653
16  libclient.dylib               	0x005a9f18 pss + 195656
17  ???                           	0x03590883 0 + 56166531
18  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
19  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
20  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
21  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
22  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
23  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
24  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
25  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
26  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
27  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
28  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
29  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
30  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
31  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
32  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
33  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
34  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
35  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
36  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
37  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
38  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
39  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
40  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
41  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
42  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
43  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
44  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
45  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
46  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
47  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
48  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
49  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
50  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
51  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
52  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
53  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
54  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
55  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
56  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
57  ???                           	0x0357fdb0 0 + 56098224
58  ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
59  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
60  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
61  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
62  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
63  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
64  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
65  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
66  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
67  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
68  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
69  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
70  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
71  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
72  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
73  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
74  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
75  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
76  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
77  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
78  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
79  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
80  ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
81  ???                           	0x0357fe31 0 + 56098353
82  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
83  ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
84  libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
85  libclient.dylib               	0x00416763 0x3b9000 + 382819
86  libclient.dylib               	0x00416655 0x3b9000 + 382549
87  libclient.dylib               	0x00416595 0x3b9000 + 382357
88  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
89  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
90  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 17:
0   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94bfe4a6 mach_msg_trap + 10
1   libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c05c9c mach_msg + 72
2   libclient.dylib               	0x004d161a 0x3b9000 + 1148442
3   libclient.dylib               	0x0041728a 0x3b9000 + 385674
4   libclient.dylib               	0x00416875 0x3b9000 + 383093
5   libclient.dylib               	0x005f8201 JVM_MonitorWait + 465
6   ???                           	0x03587d07 0 + 56130823
7   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
8   ???                           	0x0357f9d3 0 + 56097235
9   ???                           	0x0357faaa 0 + 56097450
10  ???                           	0x0357fcd9 0 + 56098009
11  ???                           	0x0357d227 0 + 56087079
12  libclient.dylib               	0x004d263a 0x3b9000 + 1152570
13  libclient.dylib               	0x00416763 0x3b9000 + 382819
14  libclient.dylib               	0x00416655 0x3b9000 + 382549
15  libclient.dylib               	0x00416595 0x3b9000 + 382357
16  libclient.dylib               	0x004164b8 0x3b9000 + 382136
17  libclient.dylib               	0x0067dcc5 JVM_RaiseSignal + 441189
18  libSystem.B.dylib             	0x94c7afef _pthread_body + 27

Thread 18:
[...]

Thread 19:
[...]

Thread 20:
[...]

Thread 3 crashed with X86 Thread State (32-bit):
   eax: 0x007198a8  ebx: 0x004d57d1  ecx: 0x00000000  edx: 0x01006eb0
   edi: 0xb0903960  esi: 0xb090395c  ebp: 0xb09034f8  esp: 0xb09034d0
    ss: 0x0000001f  efl: 0x00010282  eip: 0x004d57df   cs: 0x00000017
    ds: 0x0000001f   es: 0x0000001f   fs: 0x0000001f   gs: 0x00000037
   cr2: 0x00000000

Binary Images:
     0x1000 -     0xaff0  java ??? (???)
<d6497b1474b7ff34e83c58522f253969> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Home/bin/java
    0x11000 -    0x18ffd  com.apple.JavaVM 12.0.2 (12.0.2)
<44b9536fe4d7c7fcb3506adb695a180f> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/A/JavaVM
    0x32000 -    0x5cffc  libjdwp.jnilib ??? (???)
<84518e6f01ab4b70f072e9b8650121bd> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libjdwp.jnilib
    0x6f000 -    0x76fe0  libverify.dylib ??? (???)
<7a69785e6278690ecba70a4ec32d732a> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libverify.dylib
    0x7c000 -    0x96fef  libjava.jnilib ??? (???)
<42b19094a14d6f296d7186946847ce86> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libjava.jnilib
    0xa4000 -    0xafffb  libzip.jnilib ??? (???)
<8d58d4a6b64d83d08732a310918c7f5a> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libzip.jnilib
   0x34a000 -   0x34bffc  libdt_socket.jnilib ??? (???)
<23e8a86fa94e352f6fb52039a7792cc5> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libdt_socket.jnilib
   0x3b9000 -   0x708ffb  libclient.dylib ??? (???)
<5bd51fa3ce82d6e1bd1582f46b2b8bac> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libclient.dylib
  0xe6b9000 -  0xe6c4ffb  libnet.jnilib ??? (???)
<d6087c096127755a3769819c04fe6a19> /System/Library/Frameworks/
JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libnet.jnilib
0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe2da53  dyld 96.2 (???)
<7af47d3b00b2268947563c7fa8c59a07> /usr/lib/dyld
0x9016b000 - 0x901c8ffb  libstdc++.6.dylib ??? (???)
<04b812dcec670daa8b7d2852ab14be60> /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
0x9039f000 - 0x90426ff7  libsqlite3.0.dylib ??? (???)
<6978bbcca4277d6ae9f042beff643f7d> /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
0x904b8000 - 0x904e3fe7  libauto.dylib ??? (???)
<42d8422dc23a18071869fdf7b5d8fab5> /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
0x904e4000 - 0x904ebffe  libbsm.dylib ??? (???)
<d25c63378a5029648ffd4b4669be31bf> /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
0x91a68000 - 0x91a8cfff  libxslt.1.dylib ??? (???)
<4933ddc7f6618743197aadc85b33b5ab> /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
0x91a8d000 - 0x91b47fe3  com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 226.5
(226.5) <2a135d4fb16f4954290f7b72b4111aa3> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/
Versions/A/OSServices
0x92005000 - 0x92009fff  libmathCommon.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/
system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
0x920a6000 - 0x920ddfff  com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.9.2 (1.9.2)
<8b26ebf26a009a098484f1ed01ec499c> /System/Library/Frameworks/
SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
0x93220000 - 0x932abfff  com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.5.1 (???)
<324526f69e1443f2f9fb722cc88a23ec> /System/Library/Frameworks/
IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
0x9391b000 - 0x93b96fe7  com.apple.Foundation 6.5.6 (677.21)
<5cfa0aa8b9b43193955d601ba6c2591a> /System/Library/Frameworks/
Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
0x93d0d000 - 0x93deeff7  libxml2.2.dylib ??? (???)
<1baef3d4972ee789d8fa6c1fa44da45c> /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
0x93ead000 - 0x93f2cff5  com.apple.SearchKit 1.2.1 (1.2.1)
<3140a605db2abf56b237fa156a08b28b> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/
Versions/A/SearchKit
0x93f2d000 - 0x93f2dffa  com.apple.CoreServices 32 (32)
<2fcc8f3bd5bbfc000b476cad8e6a3dd2> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
0x93f2e000 - 0x93f35fe9  libgcc_s.1.dylib ??? (???)
<f53c808e87d1184c0f9df63aef53ce0b> /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
0x93f36000 - 0x93f65fe3  com.apple.AE 402.2 (402.2)
<e01596187e91af5d48653920017b8c8e> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
0x94188000 - 0x94214ff7  com.apple.LaunchServices 290 (290)
<61af37aac50984d220dd176f777e3b72> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/
Versions/A/LaunchServices
0x944a2000 - 0x944ebfef  com.apple.Metadata 10.5.2 (398.22)
<a6b676925dd832780daf991e79adfebd> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/
Versions/A/Metadata
0x94bfd000 - 0x94d5dff3  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???)
<a12f397abf2285077b89bd726bff5b18> /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
0x95612000 - 0x9574aff7  libicucore.A.dylib ??? (???)
<3d8fdaf51c2664ab620f1688203caf26> /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
0x9574b000 - 0x95753fff  com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.2.1 (2.2.1)
<75b0c8d8940a8a27816961dddcac8e0f> /System/Library/Frameworks/
DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
0x9580d000 - 0x959dbfff  com.apple.security 5.0.4 (34102)
<f01d6cbd6a0f24f6c13952ed448e77d6> /System/Library/Frameworks/
Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
0x95c15000 - 0x95c99fe3  com.apple.CFNetwork 339.5 (339.5)
<c6565c13b0356e1d4bb99a68398d558b> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/
Versions/A/CFNetwork
0x96409000 - 0x966e3ff3  com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 786.6
(786.6) <5682aae1e2cf5ae750d5a4dea98c084c> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/
Versions/A/CarbonCore
0x969f1000 - 0x96ad1fff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???)
<7b92613fdf804fd9a0a3733a0674c30b> /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
0x96c8b000 - 0x96dbdfff  com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.5.4 (476.15)
<e2869ad6dc1dd289f21b305b0bea9158> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
0x96f5e000 - 0x96f6cffd  libz.1.dylib ??? (???)
<5ddd8539ae2ebfd8e7cc1c57525385c7> /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
0x97024000 - 0x9703afff  com.apple.DictionaryServices 1.0.0 (1.0.0)
<ad0aa0252e3323d182e17f50defe56fc> /System/Library/Frameworks/
CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/
DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
0xfffe8000 - 0xfffebfff  libobjc.A.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/
libobjc.A.dylib
0xffff0000 - 0xffff1780  libSystem.B.dylib ??? (???) /usr/lib/
libSystem.B.dylib

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.

Posted by Keith Bottner <kb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.