Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Velesevich Ilya <wi...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/14 20:12:39 UTC

Call web service on C#

Hi !!

I have web service written on C#
I want call this service from code on C/C++ (I want that this code stably
working)

What is better way to do this call? What framework better use? Axis
C++ 1.xor Axis2C ???

Thanks!

Re: Call web service on C#

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Velesevich Ilya wrote:
> Hi !!
>
> I have web service written on C#
> I want call this service from code on C/C++ (I want that this code
> stably working)
>
> What is better way to do this call? What framework better use? Axis
> C++ 1.x or Axis2C ???
Well I cannot comment on the suitability of Axis2 C++, because I did not
use it for some time. And I could not test it with C#.

But on Axis2/C, you can interop with .NET. Also, if you want WS-* stuff,
such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security and WS-RM, then you would be better
off using Axis2/C as it has proved to work with .NET with those specs.

Thanks,
Samisa...

--
Samisa Abeysinghe : WSO2 WSF/C