Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Alice Mello <me...@media.mit.edu> on 2006/07/04 15:13:23 UTC

Remove me from the list

I would like to be removed from the list, because soon I will be with a
slow connection and can't afford the volume of e-mails from Batik.
Thank you,
Alice

--
Alice Cristina Mello Cavallo
Interdisciplinary PhD Candidate at Tufts University

Re: Remove me from the list

Posted by Alice Mello <me...@media.mit.edu>.
Thanks Christian.
I did not say that is has a high volume, did I ?
The point is I don't belong to the development and with a slow
connection it does help not to get 10 e-mails at once from batik.
Great job !!!
A.

Re: Remove me from the list

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.