Posted to user-zh@flink.apache.org by Jin Yi <el...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/23 00:12:34 UTC

[State Processor API] how to convert savepoint back to broadcast state

Hi there,

I would like to read the savepoints (for broadcast state) back into the
broadcast state, how should I do it?

// load the existingSavepoint;
ExistingSavepoint existingSavepoint = Savepoint.load(environment,
"file:///tmp/new_savepoints", new MemoryStateBackend());

// read state from existing savepoint
dataSet = existingSavepoint.readBroadcastState(OPERATOR_UID,
"largeKeySetStateDescription", BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO,
BasicTypeInfo.STRING_TYPE_INFO);

// TODO in BoradcastProcessFunction, how can I put the savepoint
dataset back into BroadcastState?

Thanks!

Eleanore

Re: [State Processor API] how to convert savepoint back to broadcast state

Posted by Jin Yi <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yun,

Thanks for the suggestion!

Best