Posted to user@drill.apache.org by bipin reddy <bi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/18 19:21:08 UTC

Drill not running Group By query on Parquet files

Hello,

​I have installed drill 1.6 and trying to run queries against parquet files.

Issue no.1​: Jobs are failing with error, RESOURCE ERROR: Drill Remote
Exception  which is a memory error.
I have increased the memory and still facing the same issue. The parameters
that I changed are
planner.memory.max_query_memory_per_node
planner.memory_limit

Issue no.2: In the failed jobs, all the fragments show they are still
running. How to stop these?

​Can you please help me with these issues.​

--
Thanks & Regards
​Bipin​