Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2003/07/08 08:09:44 UTC

[lang] RELEASE-NOTES.txt/STATUS.html

I've updated both of these prior to the 2.0 release. If anyone has the
time I'd appreciate a second set of eyes letting me know where I've been
stupid.

RELEASE-NOTES still needs a list of Bugzilla bugs fixed since 1.0.1.
There are a couple of issues that Fredrik has raised to be looked at.
Then [assuming no -1 votes appear] just the PMC to inform and a build to
be built/deployed.

Hen

Re: [lang] RELEASE-NOTES.txt/STATUS.html

Posted by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com>.
Checked, removed DurationFormatUtils as package scoped.
Stephen

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Go for it. I'm going to make an attempt to insert the bug #'s tonight, but
cvs should merge happily. I'm at a conference for friday/weekend though so
I won't get around to finishing bits off until Monday night.

Hen

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.