Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by vijay garla <vn...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/17 02:52:49 UTC

YTEX Doc in cwiki

Hello All,

I've made a first cut at moving and updating the YTEX docs over from google
code to the cTAKES confluence site.

This is a first cut, and I'm trying to keep the YTEX docs separated, as it
is not yet in trunk/released, and I don't want to mess up any existing docs.

see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+3.2

Best,

VJ

Re: YTEX install - one error after building

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
VJ,
Could you confirm the implications? It probably does make sense to separate out the name:value attributes. Even though they eventually resolve to the proper string... (So probably not a show stopper for this release)

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by "Masanz, James J." <Ma...@mayo.edu>.
Thanks Pei!  I created

Posted by "Chen, Pei" <Pe...@childrens.harvard.edu>.