Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> on 2010/06/29 13:47:30 UTC

[VOTE] [Take 2] Release PyLucene 2.9.3-1 and 3.0.2-1

The first vote started on June 18th received two PMC votes and one user
vote.

A couple of bugs got fixed in the meantime so I'd like to call for another
vote hoping for three PMC votes to make this release possible.

-------

With the recent - simultaneous - releases of Java Lucene 2.9.3 and 3.0.2,
the PyLucene 2.9.3-1 and 3.0.2-1 releases closely tracking them are ready.

Release candidates are available from:

     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/

A list of changes in this release can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_2_9/CHANGES
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/branches/pylucene_3_0/CHANGES

All versions of PyLucene are now built with the same version of JCC, currently
version 2.6, included in these release artifacts.

A list of Lucene Java changes can be seen at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/branches/lucene_2_9/CHANGES.txt
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/branches/lucene_3_0/CHANGES.txt

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 2.9.3-1 and 3.0.2-1.

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/pylucene/dist/KEYS
     http://people.apache.org/~vajda/staging_area/KEYS

pps: here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] [Take 2] Release PyLucene 2.9.3-1 and 3.0.2-1

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 29 Jun 2010, Andi Vajda wrote:

> The first vote started on June 18th received two PMC votes and one user vote.
>
> A couple of bugs got fixed in the meantime so I'd like to call for another
> vote hoping for three PMC votes to make this release possible.

This vote has now passed, a release announcement should follow shortly.
Thanks !

Andi..

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
+1