Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/08 15:02:26 UTC

[VOTE] Second release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.0 is available for download

Please vote on this Apache hbase thirdparty release candidate,
hbase-thirdparty-3.4.0RC1

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache hbase thirdparty 3.4.0

The tag to be voted on is 3.4.0RC1:

  https://github.com/apache/hbase-thirdparty/tree/3.4.0RC1

The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.4.0RC1/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:

  https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1403/

Artifacts were signed with the 9AD2AE49 key which can be found in:

  https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

We shade jetty and jersey in this version for addressing the conflicts
between jetty 9.3 and 9.4, as hadoop recently upgraded its jetty from 9.3
to 9.4 in patch releases.

To learn more about Apache hbase thirdparty, please see

  http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Your HBase Release Manager

Re: [VOTE] Second release candidate for hbase-thirdparty 3.4.0 is available for download

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
> > The release files, including signatures, digests, as well as CHANGES.md
> > and RELEASENOTES.md included in this RC can be found at:
> >
> >   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/3.4.0RC1/

Duo, just to confirm, hopefully this is the correct link: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-thirdparty-3.4.0RC1/

Thanks

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.