Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by rb...@covalent.net on 2000/11/20 22:20:02 UTC

Tree is unfrozen

Title says it all.  Please be careful updating your tree.  Any changes
that you have in the apr repository will be deleted, so you may want to
copy that tree off to the side before you update.

Please refer to my previous message about how to checkout apr.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: Tree is unfrozen

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
BTW, I have a complete copy of the tree from before the split, so if we
have any major problems, I can re-create the old CVS repo with a simple
copy command.

Ryan

On Mon, 20 Nov 2000 rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> Title says it all.  Please be careful updating your tree.  Any changes
> that you have in the apr repository will be deleted, so you may want to
> copy that tree off to the side before you update.
>
> Please refer to my previous message about how to checkout apr.
>
> Ryan

> 406 29th St.
> San Francisco, CA 94131

406 29th St.