Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "R. Mark Volkmann" <vo...@home.com> on 2001/04/13 15:51:55 UTC

problem deploying samples

I've having trouble deploying the AddressBook sample using
DeploymentDescriptor.xml. Here's what I get.

Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=A
'htt
p://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a:
'faultcode
' element.; targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: A
'http://schema
s.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Fault' element must contain a: 'faultcode'
element.
]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:244)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.invokeMethod(ServiceManag
erClient.java:127)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.deploy(ServiceManagerClie
nt.java:140)
        at
org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient.main(ServiceManagerClient
.java:228)

Has anyone run into this before and found the solution?

 __  __
/  \/  \        Object Computing, Inc.
\      / ark    (314)589-1617 pager
                (314)579-0066 OCI
  \  / olkmann  mark@ociweb.com
   \/

Re: problem deploying samples

Posted by "R. Mark Volkmann" <vo...@home.com>.
One more note on this ... it works fine if I deploy it using the XML-SOAP
Admin GUI in the browser, just not if I try to deploy it using
DeploymentDescriptor.xml and the ServiceManagerClient.

Posted by "R. Mark Volkmann" <vo...@home.com>.