Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaoqiao He <xq...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/11 03:37:26 UTC

Mandarin Hadoop Storage Online Meetup this week (APAC Mandarin)

Hi All,

We are happy to invite Hu Haiyang(胡海洋) leading discussion on HDFS  Erasure
Coding Practice at DiDi at this week's Hadoop storage online meetup (APAC
Mandarin).

Time/Date:

11/11 10PM (US West Coast PST)

11/12 1PM (Beijing, China CST)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://cloudera.zoom.us/j/880548968

- He Xiaoqiao

Re: Mandarin Hadoop Storage Online Meetup this week (APAC Mandarin)

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Thanks for organizing it, Xiaoqiao!

Here's the recording:
https://cloudera.zoom
.us/rec/share/mkBZkURfl0A5-8i4jD5GbRggyy-WCjIe2EUCnZH73YNJJHvn1fRQkYKnVczZLh8P.Bkzdz89moGWvnABM
Passcode:
FXvGv5.B

I wasn't able to join, but I'll watch the recording.