Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org> on 2021/12/12 04:14:41 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Community volunteers help with the release

Hi,

Our committers okaybase[1] just sent the mail "[VOTE] Release Apache APISIX
Dashboard 2.10.0"[2] to our mailing list, welcome to check and send your
vote :)

[1] https://apisix.apache.org/team/
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread/9nfnnj8gzczwv0l6j6j4zg295lz5zozv

Best Regards!