Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by luc <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/26 14:09:13 UTC

cannt show ibatis logs

Hello

I'm using ibatis2.3 in my web application,using log4j to log events.
This is my log4j config:
log4j.rootLogger=INFO,CONSOLE
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.org.springframework.jdbc.datasource=DEBUG

I cant see any logs from ibatis,but other programs can output logs
successfully.

Re: cannt show ibatis logs

Posted by Giovanni Cuccu <gi...@gmail.com>.
the logger name is java.sql not com.ibatis. IIRC the ibatis logging is
based on a proxy on java.sql interfaces
Giovanni

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 2:09 PM, luc <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm using ibatis2.3 in my web application,using log4j to log events.
> This is my log4j config:
> log4j.rootLogger=INFO,CONSOLE
> log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
> log4j.logger.org.springframework.jdbc.datasource=DEBUG
>
> I cant see any logs from ibatis,but other programs can output logs
> successfully.

"You don't know the power of dark side" - Darth Vader