Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2003/05/01 11:56:29 UTC

Re: xml parser conflicts

One common conflict can come about when two copies of a JAR are
available on different segments of a nested classpath. So the question
here would be whether there is another xerces.jar available to the
container. There are a number of places where common/shared JARs can be
loaded.

Since the Digester is open source, a number of IDE's can step down into
the digester code so you can see exactly where the ClassCastException
occurs. My favorite is IDEA by IntelliJ.

-Ted.

--
Ted Husted,