Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe PITHON <pp...@sigal.fr> on 2004/08/16 10:00:38 UTC

fo:table-header -> between 2 pages

Hello !

I have a problem with fo:table-header :

the contents of the fo:table-header cannot be between 2 pages

(If there are many lines in the fo:table-header)

For example if a table (and fo:table-header) must start in the medium of
the page

And FOP thinks that the contents of the fo:table-header will not have
enough place, there will be a page break and the fo:table-header will be
written at the beginning of the next page

it's normal ?

Philippe Pithon

mailto:ppithon@sigal.fr

Re: fo:table-header -> between 2 pages

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Philippe PITHON wrote:

<snip/>

> For example if a table (and fo:table-header) must start in the medium of
> the page
>
> And FOP thinks that the contents of the fo:table-header will not have
> enough place, there will be a page break and the fo:table-header will be
> written at the beginning of the next page
>

> it’s normal ?

Sounds normal to me. Would you prefer the header to be split across pages?
That wouldnt make sense to me at all?

Chris