Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 09:14:04 UTC

Re: [Axis2] Invoking Interdependent Web Services in a distributed system.

Hi Deepal

Sorry for not being very clear in previous mail.Here it is clearly.

1. Is there is a away of grouping couple of WS  which serve each other in a
sever.xml which are deployed in two deterrent containers ? If that is a
single container you have the option of service group for this correct?How
do we do it for a remote invoke ?

>If you can please try to explain the question bit more clearly, so do
>you want to invoke a service (service2) from another service (service1)
>and send the final reply to the client ?

2. The above  I have done. Also How wanted to know about the session
management in across web servers too in such a scenario.

Thanks
Kanchana

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.
There should be some issues with your service (or the server). Are you
invoking in-out operation or in-only operation ?. Because read time out
indicates client can connect to the server but server does not reply,
probably your service.

Thanks,
Deepal

--
Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org
http://deepal.org

Re: [Axis2] Invoking Interdependent Web Services in a distributed system.

Posted by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

Posted by Afkham Azeez <af...@gmail.com>.