Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Danilo Tommasina <dt...@risksys.com> on 2003/08/04 09:08:18 UTC

Question on Primary Keys

Hi,

since nobody answered my previous posts, i'll try to simplfy my questions :)
Is it possibile with OJB (rc4) to use numeric primary key with value = 0?
Is it possible to use a nullable foreign key (optional reference) that references an other table's primary key with value = 0?

If your answer is YES, then there is a bug, if your answer is NO then i'd like to know why it should not be possible
and i'll have to run tons of SQL scripts for 'correcting' my existing data :(

thanks and bye
danilo