Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vinay Patil <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/28 20:34:05 UTC

Unable to see more than 5 jobs on Flink Dashboard

Hi,

I am not able to see more than 5 jobs on Flink Dashboard.
I have set web.history to 50 in flink-conf.yaml file.

Is there any other configuration I have to set to see more jobs on Flink
Dashboard

Regards,
Vinay Patil

Re: Unable to see more than 5 jobs on Flink Dashboard

Posted by Greg Hogan <co...@greghogan.com>.
What version of Flink are you running? Deployment method? Referenced
section of flink-conf.yaml?