Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2013/09/19 01:40:53 UTC

Re: Hadoop Ansible Playbook

Hi Mathias!

this is really interesting stuff! Would you be interested
in integrating it into Apache Bigtop?

Apache Bigtop is the foundation for most of the commercial
Hadoop distributions (including Cloudera's CDH) but so
far we've been using Puppet to do the deployment.

Would be awesome to extend our toolbox.

Thanks,
Roman.