Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/02 22:31:57 UTC

Re: PARQUET-1411 / PR 4185

+ Parquet dev list

Thanks Tim for working on this issue, I'm sorry I haven't been able to
leave code review yet -- I've been busy with a bunch of other things
and, since it's a large patch, I wanted to give thoughtful feedback.

Feel free to push some more commits to that PR. I can prioritize
getting you some feedback in the next couple of working days, just let
me know when you're ready for me to review.

Re: PARQUET-1411 / PR 4185

Posted by TP Boudreau <tp...@gmail.com>.
No need for apologies, Wes, I appreciate you keeping this on your radar.

I've made the changes and have pushed them to the PR branch.  You can begin
your review when you get the chance.

--TPB