Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Patel, Ronak Avinash (US SSA)" <ro...@baesystems.com> on 2010/01/07 06:18:04 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.3.0 startup scripts

Hi,

Has anyone gotten the ActiveMQ 5.3.0 startup scripts working? I can't seem to get the Tanuki Wrapper to launch the JVM when the $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/bin/linux/linux-x86-64 is launched at boot by Linux.

It keeps returning saying File Not Found....and of course doesn't tell me which file could not be found.

I have manually edited the activemq script in $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/bin/linux/linux-x86-64 to export a valid ACTIVEMQ_HOME and ACTIVEMQ_BASE..but that is not good enough to fix the problem.

I use this script to launch ActiveMQ from the command line, which runs fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ronak Patel