Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Peter Schröder <pe...@blau.de> on 2010/07/29 10:31:52 UTC

gimme my buildr shirt

hi alex,

what will happen to the buildr shirt thing?

http://www.doodle.com/nszvtq2v8haw4ubb

kind regards,
peter

Re: gimme my buildr shirt

Posted by Peter Schröder <pe...@blau.de>.
great news, i would prefer a black one ;)

Re: gimme my buildr shirt

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: gimme my buildr shirt

Posted by Alexis Midon <al...@gmail.com>.
I guess we're waiting for the next Buildr user conference so that Assaf and
Alex can throw tees to the buildr fans!