Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Varun Kothari <va...@tcs.com> on 2013/05/28 11:46:37 UTC

Allow Shipgroup address change from backend

Dear All,

Need your views on this, please help.

Shipgroup address / method change is allowed which changes address on
order line item for already shipped items to earlier address

1) For an order with two quantities of an item,  one ship group has been
created.
2) From the back-end OMS app, I pack an item using "Pack shipment for ship
group"  button on shipgroup
3) Now i am allowed change the address and shipment method on ship group
4) this change in ship group address is maintained on line items as well
as contact information even for item which has been shipped already to
another address
5) Though we could check the packing slip for already packed items to see
their real shipment address

Shall we not allow address change on a ship group, if any one of the item
on it has already been packed / shipped. Please suggest.

regards
Varun Kothari
9810535773
and any attachments. Thank you