Posted to users@airflow.apache.org by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org> on 2019/10/28 21:43:34 UTC

Apache Airflow 1.10.6 released!

Dear Airflow community,

I'm happy to announce that Airflow 1.10.6  was just released.

The source release, as well as the binary "sdist" and wheel bundles, are available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/airflow/1.10.6/

We also made this version available on PyPi for convenience (`pip install apache-airflow`):

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/apache-airflow

The documentation is available on:
https://airflow.apache.org/
https://airflow.apache.org/1.10.6/

Find the CHANGELOG here for more details:

https://airflow.apache.org/changelog.html#airflow-1-10-6-2019-10-28.

Cheers,
Ash

Re: Apache Airflow 1.10.6 released!

Posted by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@apache.org>.
Awesome! Thanks Ash for running the release!

Cheers, Fokko

Posted by Tomasz Urbaszek <to...@polidea.com>.
Thank Ash!

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 at 09:56, Felix Uellendall <fe...@pm.me.invalid>
wrote:

> Thanks Ash :)
>
> Sent from ProtonMail Mobile
>
> On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 07:32, Driesprong, Fokko <fo...@driesprong.frl>
> wrote:
>
> > Awesome, thanks Ash for doing the release!
> >
> > Cheers, Fokko
> >
> > Op di 29 okt. 2019 om 05:09 schreef Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <
> > aizhamal@apache.org>:
> >
> >> Thanks Ash and everyone who was involved!

> >> have

> Jarek.Potiuk@polidea.com>

> >> times

> bundles,