Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM> on 2006/01/28 08:00:10 UTC

Mirrors have started picking up the JDO 2 beta

I just checked and some mirrors have the release already posted and
some don't.

I'm working on the official announcement to post on Monday.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!

Re: Mirrors have started picking up the JDO 2 beta

Posted by Craig L Russell <Cr...@Sun.COM>.
I just checked and it appears that JDO 2 beta is largely mirrored.
It's been mirrored in two different locations on ibiblio (both http://
ibiblio.org/maven/ and http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/
apache/). I think normally the contents of java-repository get
mirrored on the http://ibiblio.org/maven/ and the dist/db gets
mirrored on the other.

Craig