Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 06:39:02 UTC

302 http response in a loop?

Okay, I have to stop for tonight, but I am wondering if any has heard
of having a JSF application continuously return 302 response codes.

I am not sure of the offending library at the moment. Here is my stack:

JDK 1.6
Maven 2.1-SNAPSHOT
Jetty 6.1.7 (also tested w/ same result on tomcat 6)
jsf-1_2_04-p02
Tomahawk 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT
Tomahawk-sandbox 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT
Trinidad 1.2.6
Facelets 1.1.14
JBoss Seam 2.0.1.GA

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: 302 http response in a loop?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Okay, please ignore this thread, it was a custom phase listener
sending a redirect.