Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/09 22:57:34 UTC

How does one register a web app context outside of the Tomcat webapps directory?

I have a web/portlet app using a Tomcat context xml document that
specifies it's docBase and a jndi datasource. How does one go about
registering such a portlet app with Jetspeed 2?

What I mean is, the web app is installed in some plain old directory
and the context xml document is installed in
$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost.

I read the following guides.

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-deploy-tools/index.html
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-deploy-tools/deploy-tools.html