Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by ruchira <ru...@ecanarys.com> on 2007/07/27 10:56:42 UTC

ERROR org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver

Hi,

    Is it possible that axis 2 client code can use axis1.3 client code.
means like this Project1->axis1.3 client stub and 1 webservice (this part is
workinng fine)

project2 which contain project1 webservice stub which is generated by axis2.
but when i am running rroject2 it is giving mainy error like

ERROR org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement getStartedReadersResponse
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlWSStub.fromOM(SystemControlWSStub.java:63292)
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlWSStub.getStartedReaders(SystemControlWSStub.java:1212)
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlAndTrackingClient.main(SystemControlAndTrackingClient.java:36)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected subelement
getStartedReadersResponse
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlWSStub$GetStartedReadersResponse$Factory.parse(SystemControlWSStub.java:4660)
	at
com.canarys.rfid.webservice.service.SystemControlWSStub.fromOM(SystemControlWSStub.java:63244)
	... 2 more

 so is there any possibility for this situation.

Re: ERROR org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver

Posted by ruchira <ru...@ecanarys.com>.
Hi Deepal ,
  Actually rDatasource is created before and stub of this webservice is
using in many place.
Now we reuire to create one webservice for system n tracking purpose.n this
system webservise is going to imple ment in axis2 because we want asycronous
webservice.
Thats y we r having two type of stub......is there any solution..........

it is just like image which i am sending please see once

So is there any possibility for this situation.Because if we migrate
Rdatasource in axis2.1.2,then it will take long time to impact because this
Rdatasource is using in many place.
thanks ruchira

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi ruchira ,