Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Martin van Dijken <mv...@madocke.nl> on 2003/10/10 12:28:21 UTC

TLD files and docs

I see the build of the taglibs parses an XML file in order to create documentation and TLD resources. Can someone please explain why that methodology was chosen instead of using a tool such as xdoclet?

Martin

Re: TLD files and docs

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>.
Most likely because the taglib build was put together 2-3 years ago.

Glenn