Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by inandjo <in...@hotmail.com> on 2007/04/24 15:27:30 UTC

OutOffMemory error while transforming and xmlobjet to a String!!

Hi,

I have an app that generated XML file using xmlBeans, and to do so, I have
to feed the xmlobject with data that can be huge sometimes.
Before i create the file from the xmlobject, i get the xmlobject in the form
of a String with the method xmlText() or even toString().
In both case, I get an OutOffMemory error, because the String representation
just seems to be too big .
Does anybody have an idea on how I can progressively write the string
representation of that xmlobject, without running out of memory??

        docXML.setOperationsl(operation);
        return docXML.toString();  // exception at this point when I return
the String.

Re: OutOffMemory error while transforming and xmlobjet to a String!!

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Inandjo,
Thanks for the update, glad all is well for you now ;)
-Jacob Danner

Posted by Inandjo Taurel <in...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.