Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Lionel SCHWARZ <li...@in2p3.fr> on 2023/12/19 16:05:31 UTC

restricting ATTRS_TO_GET during PULL task

Dear all,

I'm looking a way to explicitely specify attributes to get from the external identity store when doing a PULL task.
https://syncope.apache.org/docs/reference-guide.html#tasks-pull does not help and I can't find in the code where attributeToGet are set in ConnID OperationOptions.
Is it possible then?

Regards,
Lionel

Re: restricting ATTRS_TO_GET during PULL task

Posted by Lionel SCHWARZ <li...@in2p3.fr>.
Hi Samuel,

Your first solution will probably fit my needs, although I think that allowing to specifiy attributes to get in PULL task description would be a nice feature.

Regards
Lionel

Posted by Lionel SCHWARZ <li...@in2p3.fr>.
Hi Samuel,

Actually I would like to do the opposite ;), I would like to NOT manage certain attributes that are present in the mapping.
Can I do this with PullAction?

My use-case seems strange but it is the following:
Amongst PULL or BOTH attributes in the mapping some are cheap and some are expensive.
I would like to:
1. schedule a regular full reconciliation for cheap attributes only
2. be able to retrieve all attributes (cheap and expensive) on demand

Lionel

Posted by Samuel Garofalo <sg...@apache.org>.
Hello Lionel,