Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Sam Barrow <sa...@sambarrow.com> on 2009/12/04 15:58:30 UTC

Component feedback

Hi. I have a FormComponentPanel called MoneyField with a couple of text
boxes inside.
Is there any way to make a new MoneyField with a ComponentFeedbackPanel
that collects all the feedback from the components inside MoneyField?

Re: Component feedback

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.
You can filter feedback messages.. have a look inside FeedbackPanel.

**
Martin