Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/01 18:47:30 UTC

Authentication issue after build client war file

Hi,
I have build from git both the server and client versions, to be able to
use the Spanish keyboard layout in the Guacamole connections.

Server version was build and installed without issues and can continue
using the previous .war client file to connect, however copying the new
.war file and after restarting Tomcat, I'm unable to login as it seems that
my credentials are not recognized.
Is there any missed step I should do additionally to build and replace the
.war file? Just FYI if I copy back the previous version of .war file, login
works properly

Thanks

Re: Authentication issue after build client war file

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
Fixed also the translation :)

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Mike

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi there,

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick

Posted by Nick Couchman <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Rodriguez <dj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks MIke

It was due to the mysql schema upgrade. I'm able now to login correctly,
however the layout still not appearing. I have follow the steps you
mentioned on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-233, so I did
the following:
- git cloned both server and client
- on server folder: checked src/protocols/rdp/Makefile.am on server files
to see if "keymaps/es_es_qwertz.keymap" was in the rdp_keymaps section. (It
was already there). Compiled and Installed server successfully
-on client folder: added "es-es-qwerty", to
guacamole-ext/src/main/resources/org/apache/guacamole/protocols/rdp.json on
server layout section.
-on client folder: added ""FIELD_OPTION_SERVER_LAYOUT_ES_ES_QWERTY" :
"Spanish (Qwerty)"," to guacamole/src/main/webapp/translations/en.json
-client .war generated successfully
-upgraded mysql schema

any suggestion?

Thanks