Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Eric Zhao <zh...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/03 02:46:26 UTC

Can't get WSDL from JSR181 service

Hello,
Below is my servicemix.xml and i am using 3.0M2. I just refactored the
soap-binding example to make it work in the lightweight mode. The
client.html test works after the refactoring but i got a 404 error when i
tried to access the wsdl from
http://localhost:8192/Service/?wsdl

After seaching this forum, i found this:
http://www.nabble.com/Getting-WSDL-from-a-JSR181-POJO-Service-t1626322.html#a4431589

Is this error fixed in 3.0M2?

thanks.
Eric
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Can't get WSDL from JSR181 service

Posted by Eric Zhao <zh...@gmail.com>.
It's in my first post. Here it is:

****************************
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0"
xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
xmlns:demo="urn:servicemix:soap-binding">
        <sm:container id="jbi">
                <sm:activationSpecs>
                        <sm:activationSpec>
                                <sm:component>
                                        <http:component>
                                                <http:endpoints>
                                                        <http:endpoint
service="demo:simple-service" endpoint="simple-service" role="consumer"
locationURI="http://localhost:8192/Service/"
defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" soap="true"/>
                                                </http:endpoints>
                                        </http:component>
                                </sm:component>
                        </sm:activationSpec>

                        <sm:activationSpec>
                                <sm:component>
                                        <jsr181:component>
                                                <jsr181:endpoints>
                                                        <jsr181:endpoint
pojoClass="soap.SimpleService" annotations="none"
service="demo:simple-service" endpoint="simple-service"/>
                                                </jsr181:endpoints>
                                        </jsr181:component>
                                </sm:component>
                        </sm:activationSpec>
                </sm:activationSpecs>
        </sm:container>
</beans>

Posted by Eric Dofonsou <ew...@yahoo.com>.
Do you have your service mix .xml file ?

http://www.nabble.com/Can%27t-get-WSDL-from-JSR181-service-tf1882104.html#a5145194

http://mail.yahoo.com