Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer - KMZ <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2011/03/07 19:07:53 UTC

svn warnings

Hi all,

When I do a full svn -up on trunk, I get the following warnings:

svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for 'runtimes/dflt/remoting/src/docbkx/dtd-4.5':
svn: warning: URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/trunk/runtimes/src/docbkx/dtd-4.5' at revision 1078872 doesn't exist
svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for 'runtimes/dflt/remoting/src/docbkx/style':
svn: warning: URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/trunk/runtimes/src/docbkx/style' at revision 1078872 doesn't exist
svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for 'runtimes/dflt/remoting/src/docbkx/images':
svn: warning: URL 'https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/isis/trunk/runtimes/src/docbkx/images' at revision 1078872 doesn't exist

Dan, did one of your re-organisations alter the source URL?

Regards,
Kevin

Re: svn warnings

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.